EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE FOUNDATION
Emergency Assistance Foundation is the leading US public charity designed solely to administer comprehensive Disaster & Hardship Relief Funds, thereby providing grants to individuals experiencing financial hardship.
- Created an international donation and grant process for multiple countries including translation and currency exchange services.
- Responsible for donor service and administration of 300+ funds, awarding more than $100 million in grants in 2020 alone.
- Founder of the Employee Relief Fund Education Group, who’s mission is to foster professional relationships and provide value driven resources that lead to successful corporate Funds and ultimately enrich the lives of employees on a global scale.
- Researched and analyzed more than 100 Employee Relief Funds to create a set of industry best practices.
- Performed Audits of self-administered Employee Relief Funds for regulatory compliance and Employee Relief Fund best practices.
- Develop industry used White Papers that share industry best practices.
- Served on boards of various local and national foundations and associations.
- Consulted non-profit organizations for more than 20 years.
- Published "Emergency Assistance Funds (EAFs) for Employee Hardship and Disaster Relief: Legal, Tax and Design Considerations," an online article for the Planned Giving Design Center, describing the 16 critical decisions that must be made when establishing a program.
Many organizations want to help their own during tough times. Emergency Assistance Foundation (EAF) establishes charitable Disaster & Hardship Relief Funds for these organizations so that grants can be awarded to individuals in need. EAF has the knowledge and experience to build a truly successful Relief Fund.
EAF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, public, non-profit organization with IRS approval specifically for Employee Hardship and Disaster Relief Funds which can be administered nationally and internationally.