Emergency hardship grants
We help corporations make emergency hardship grants for their employees when they face unexpected and unavoidable financial hardships or disasters. Our team has decades of experience and an impressive list of credentials and accomplishments. Below are some highlights:
- Created an international donation and grant process for multiple countries including translation and currency exchange services.
- Responsible for donor service and administration of 140+ funds, providing more than 12,000 grants and 30,000 donations annually.
- Founder of the Employee Relief Fund Education Group, who’s mission is to foster professional relationships and provide value driven resources that lead to successful corporate Funds and ultimately enrich the lives of employees on a global scale.
- Researched and analyzed more than 100 Employee Relief Funds to create a set of industry best practices.
- Performed Audits of self-administered Employee Relief Funds for regulatory compliance and Employee Relief Fund best practices.
- Develop industry used White Papers that share industry best practices.
- Served on boards of various local and national foundations and associations.
- Consulted non-profit organizations for more than 20 years.
- Published "Emergency Assistance Funds (EAFs) for Employee Hardship and Disaster Relief: Legal, Tax and Design Considerations," an online article for the Planned Giving Design Center, describing the 16 critical decisions that must be made when establishing a program.
Emergency Assistance Foundation can provide your company with the knowledge and experience to build a truly successful Employee Relief Fund. EAF is the only disaster relief charity that has thoroughly researched the field, audited other programs, spoken publicly and published extensively on the topic, AND created a Best Practices model. Further, our team are experts in fund management, legal compliance and IRS requirements.
It’s our job to make the process easy. When you partner with EAF to implement your Employee Relief Fund, you’ll work with an incredibly efficient, highly-experienced team. As a result, your employees will experience an easy and straightforward application and grant process. Let’s get started.
EAF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, public, non-profit organization with IRS approval specifically for Employee Hardship and Disaster Relief Funds which can be administered nationally and internationally.