With more than a decade of experience, Emergency Assistance Foundation (EAF) is the oldest and largest standalone charity designed solely to administer global disaster and hardship relief funds, thereby providing grants to individuals in need around the world. EAF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, public, non-profit organization.
We have immense passion for what we do, and we know that many of those we serve are experiencing severe financial hardship. This understanding drives every interaction with our Applicants and Grant Recipients, as well as our commitment to supporting our Fund Partners as they endeavor to help their own.
We currently administer 350+ Funds around the world, serving 10 million+ employees in a variety of industries.
OVER A DECADE OF EXPERIENCE
Many organizations want to help their own during tough times. Emergency Assistance Foundation (EAF) allows these organizations to establish Disaster and Hardship Relief Funds that can award grants to individuals in need. EAF has the knowledge and experience to build and administer successful Relief Funds.
- Efficiently process a high volume of grants, both domestically and internationally.
- Streamlined tax-deductible donations and tax-free grants in the United States.
- International donation and grantmaking processes, including translation and currency exchange services.
- Unique Immediate Response Program awards grants quickly and efficiently in times of large-scale disasters.
- Received more than $150 million in donations and awarded more than $100 million in grants in 2020 alone.
- Leading the way in Relief Fund industry processes and technology.
- Perform audits of self-administered Relief Funds for regulatory compliance and best practices.
- Develop Relief Fund industry White Papers and Reports.
- At our founding, researched and analyzed more than 100 Relief Funds to create a set of industry best practices and benchmarks.
- Founded the Employee Relief Fund Education Group (ERFEG), a trusted resource for relief fund education and networking.
- Leaders serve on boards of various local and national foundations and associations.
- Leaders have advised non-profit organizations for more than 20 years.