LAUNCHING A FUND
Demonstrate your commitment to taking care of your own by launching a Relief Fund in just six simple steps.
ESTABLISH THE FUND
Provide your company’s legal name, the chosen name of the Fund, the email of the person who will sign the agreement, and the estimated number of Charitable Class members (the individuals who will be eligible to apply for a grant).
After completing this step, you’ll be assigned a dedicated Relief Fund Senior Advisor who will guide you the rest of the way.
DONATE TO THE FUND
Make an initial donation to support the Fund's launch. We'll provide a variety of donation methods to choose from.
DEFINE THE FUND'S GRANT CRITERIA & CHARITABLE CLASS
Establish the Fund's grant criteria by determining:
- WHO can apply for a grant?
- WHAT occurred to make an applicant eligible for a grant?
- WHEN can an application be submitted?
- HOW large of a grant can be requested?
EAF CREATES THE FUND WEBSITE
A Fund website is essential to the success of the program. It houses:
- A link to the Fund’s dynamic, cloud-based application.
- The Fund's donation and application FAQs.
- Access to the Fund's donation portal.
- A dedicated phone number and email address for applicant support.
- Additional resources.
MAKE FUND ADMINISTRATION SELECTIONS
Determine the essential basic information related to the design and administration of the Fund.
PREPARE FOR EDUCATION & COMMUNICATION
FAQ documents can be used to help educate your internal community about the Fund. Our model versions are based on industry best practices but can be modified to better align with your organization. When completed, we will review your edits to make suggestions and identify any regulatory conflicts.